San Pio V Church
This church is dedicated to the town's patron saint and was built in 1859 with money provided by Pope Pius IX, who had been impressed by the devotion of the town's inhabitants. In 2001, the façade and the internal frescoes were restored. Note, the left aisle, the picture of Pius V (1870). Beneath the church are some undergorund passageways where the local took refuge during WWII.
Opening hoursOpening period: open all year round
|from 08:00 to 12:30||from 16:30 to 19:00|