At the end of the 19th century, the town hall was transferred to the Ripa family palace that overlooks Piazza Malatesta.
It houses a number of precious paintings: “The Triumph of Galatea” and “Venus and Adonis” and are attributed to Ignazio Stern whereas the two ovals depicting female figures, called “Painting” and “Sculpture”, are attributed to the Bolognese school of Carlo Cignali (1628-1719). Also on display in the town hall is a polychrome scagliola Antependium by an artist from Verucchio. Other interesting historical palaces are: Giungi-Morolli Palace and Bedetti Palace, also in neo-Classical style. Close by, at no. 32, Via dei Martiri, is Pecci Palace with its characteristic colonnade in front of the road; a building that is also inspired by neo-Classical style.