Village of Pennabilli
The dominant element in the town centre is the lovely 16th century cathedral, redone on various occasiones, but notable for the red-brick façade. It is also worth heading to the church at the Sanctuary of S. Agostino or Madonna delle Grazie.
This harmonious church is the result of the 'fusion' of two structures, from the 15th and 17th centuries
respectively. For lovers of the history of musical instruments, there is a Bolognese organ dated and signed by Cyprius Bolognensis in 1564-1587.
The museo diocesano A. Bergamaschi is not far from here, in the local seminary.
This museum has works of art, objects and other collections that were found in the various churches across Montefeltro: panels, paintings, frescoes and sculptures as well as furnishings and paraments. All of the items are 14th to 18th century.
The town has been awarded an Orange Flag by the Italian Touring Club.